Why Drive for Gypsum Express?
Now Hiring Regional CDL-A Dry Van Drivers.
Gypsum Express, is seeking professional CDL-A drivers for regional runs. Our driver-focused culture emphasizes a healthy work-life balance where you spend your weekends at home and your drive time making top industry pay with solid support. Gypsum Express believes CDL-A truck drivers like you really do make all the difference and deserve to finally LOVE YOUR JOB!
No touch freight, 60% drop and hook, no grocery warehouses. Permanently assigned tractors.
Benefits of the Class A CDL Truck Driver include:
- Results-driven training program & orientation – get paid to learn how to drive like a professional
- Paid vacation after one year of service, 401(k) with company match, & many quality healthcare programs for you & your family to choose from
- Tuition reimbursement – up to $6K for qualified drivers
- Driver referral program - $2K for experienced, $1400 for inexperienced CDL-A holders
- Military Apprenticeship Program
Benefits for Veterans
- Gypsum is Veteran owned
- Higher starting pay scale for Veterans based on time in service
- Military apprentice program - collect or pull from your GI Bill during first 24 months
- 25% of Gypsum fleet drivers are Veterans
As a Class A CDL Truck Driver for Gypsum Express, you must be a strong verbal communicator as you will be in contact with internal dispatch personnel as well as customer representatives. You must also be able to pass a drug test, DOT physical and background evaluation
Additional requirements of the Class A CDL
Truck Driver include:
- Possess a CDL in your state or residence
- Paid training available for recent grads!
- Meet minimum eligibility requirements
- Ability to lift 80 pounds
- Hazmat, a plus but not necessary
- TWIC card, a plus but not necessary
OUR STRENGTH KEEPS YOU MOVING
Founded in 1985, Gypsum Express Ltd. is headquartered in Baldwinsville, NY. Our family oriented, driver focused atmosphere makes us one of the most desirable companies you can drive for. As one of the nation’s top providers of professional cargo transportation services, the success of our people drives the success of our business. We are committed to providing the ongoing training, resources, and support to ensure that our drivers succeed in their careers.