Why Drive for Gypsum Express?
We Are Hiring Company Drivers!
Gypsum Express gives drivers the opportunity to earn as much as $85,000 annually & still enjoy weekend HOME TIME every week!
Gypsum Express, one of the largest flatbed carriers East of the Rockies, is seeking professional flatbed CDL-A drivers for regional runs. Our driver-focused culture emphasizes a healthy work-life balance where you spend your weekends at home and your drive time making top industry pay with solid support. Gypsum Express believes CDL-A flatbed truck drivers like you really do make all the difference and deserve to finally LOVE YOUR JOB!
Our CDL-A regional flatbed truck driver jobs offer:
- Guaranteed weekend home time
- Competitive starting pay scale with consistent annual raises
- $57K – $85K average annual earnings. New pay increase!
- Top industry pay with $50 tarp & un-tarp pay!
- Additional bonus programs include compliance, fuel, and annual safety.
- Drivers also receive Detention, Breakdown, and Layover pay
- Late-model equipment, either Freightliner Cascadia or International ProStar
- 11 terminal locations all equipped with driver amenities (laundry facilities, showers, truck/trailer parking) open 24/7 with private, coded access for drivers
- Medical insurance for you and your family including dental, vision, and telemedicine
- Voluntary life, AD&D, disability, critical care, and accident insurance
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for out of pocket medical expenses and child care expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- 40 hours of Paid Vacation after 1 year of employment
- Six paid holidays in the year
- Tuition Reimbursement for new qualified student drivers
- Authorized Rider Program
- Driver referral program – $2,000 for experienced CDL-A holders and $1,400 for inexperienced CDL-A holders
- Gypsum’s President and Owner is a current CDL holder
- Per diem Programs
- $50 DOT Inspection bonuses
- Consistent freight and miles
- Paid Orientation that includes travel, lodging, meals, and pay for the week
- Consistent safety bonuses for years without incident
- Opportunity for advancement as a Gypsum Trainer with higher pay scale
Benefits for Veterans
- Gypsum is Veteran owned
- Higher starting pay scale for Veterans based on time in service
- Military apprentice program - collect or pull from your GI Bill during first 24 months
- 25% of Gypsum fleet drivers are Veterans
Late-model equipment with top line amenities
Drivers receive either a Freightliner Cascadia, or International ProStar tractor
All Tractors include:
- Sirius XM Radio
- Auxiliary Heating and Cooling
- Spacious Cabins
- Noise Dampending Insulation
- All trucks are rotated out for new models at 500,000 miles
As a Class A CDL Truck Driver for Gypsum Express, you must be a strong verbal communicator as you will be in contact with internal dispatch personnel as well as customer representatives. You must also be able to pass a drug test, DOT physical and background evaluation
Additional requirements of the Class A CDL
Truck Driver include:
- Possess a CDL in your state or residence
- Paid training available for recent grads!
- Meet minimum eligibility requirements
- Ability to lift 80 pounds
- Hazmat, a plus but not necessary
- TWIC card, a plus but not necessary
600 trucks running out of 11 terminals.
- Aliquippa, Pennsylvania
- Baldwinsville, New York
- Baldwinsville, New York (Bulk Terminal)
- Baldwinsville, New York (Shop)
- Bridgeport, Ohio
- Carrollton, Kentucky
- Danville, Virginia
- DeMotte, Indiana
- Georgetown, South Carolina
- Michigan City, Indiana
- Oswego, New York (Maintenance Shop)
- Savannah, Georgia
- Shoals, Indiana
- Waukegan, Illinois