Here at Gypsum Express, we know that our drivers truly make the difference, so we provide them with the very best. To us you’re not just a number; you’re a member of our family, and we work hard to make your job easier. Gypsum offers our drivers better pay, superior equipment, flexible benefits packages, and time at home with your family. Our new and late model Freightliner Cascadias will get you where you need to be with ease, and with 11 terminals conveniently located, you can bet that you will be able to haul more loads. See why you should become a member of our Gypsum
Recruiter, Gypsum Express Ltd
• Originally from Baldwinsville NY graduated C.W Baker High School
• Retired after 26 years as an Aircraft Weapons System Specialist with the U.S. Airforce, a Veteran of Desert Shield, Desert Storm, Kosovo and Iraqi Freedom Campaigns.
• Joined Gypsum Express in September of 2013 as a Safety and Compliance specialist, where he handled drivers logs, accident reporting and investigations, as well handling the company’s cargo claims.
• Accepted the duties of orientation and load securement instructor, helping new drivers navigate the inroads of a new company
• Yet another learning path within the company moved into the recruiting dept and relocated to our Georgetown SC terminal to facilitate growth for the southeast divisions.
• My main goal is to establish and maintain relationships with recent CDL school graduates as well as experienced drivers in an attempt to bring them into the Gypsum family, where they can earn the pay requisite for their hard work as well as be treated with the respect they deserve.
“I’ve been here for six and a half years and can’t find a better company… I wish I would’ve found this company a long time ago.”